Have you ever wanted to make your own snuffle mat but are not sure how to get started?
At Roley Dogs, we have perfected our snuffle mats through years of trial and error. We have made the mistakes and learnt from them. Now we are working in collaboration with Small Steps Dog Training to bring you snuffle mat making sessions.
You will learn:
- What fabrics we use to make out mats last longer.
- How to cut your fabric so that it ties nicely.
- How wide and long to cut your fabric so that you can achieve the difficulty that you are after.
- How to make some of the different patterns that we use.
You will be provided with:
- A five by five mat base
- Two different colours of fabric
The sessions will run for 90 minutes. During this time you will also get to hear about some other ways that you can use enrichment with your dogs.
- Rockingham Library – Saturday 10th April, 2021 from 10am
- Roleystone Community Centre – Saturday 12th June, 2021 from 12.15pm
Bookings are required to attend these sessions. Please use our online link to secure your place.